MUMBAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Indian two-wheeler maker LML Ltd. said on Monday its production, sales and normal operations "may be adversely impacted" from a restructuring process that is underway. The operation includes the possibility of a strategic partnership, the company said in a notice to the stock exchange.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LML says restructuring could hit production, sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.