By Jim Christie SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - As California's attorney general, Bill Lockyer has ruffled feathers, most recently by suing automakers over vehicle emissions linked to global warming and by launching a probe into the board leak investigation at Hewlett-Packard Co. . Now Lockyer, a Democrat, aims in November to become California's treasurer, a post providing a new platform for activism through the state's massive public pension funds. A long-time legislator first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lockyer sees activist role as Calif. treasurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.