LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - PricewaterhouseCoopers, administrators to Manganese Bronze, on Wednesday said it had cut 156 jobs at the struggling maker of London's black taxis. "Regretfully, without financial support to overcome the group's operational issues we have had to make staff redundancies," said Matthew Hammond, joint administrator and PwC partner. The majority of jobs were cut at Manganese Bronze's manufacturing site in Coventry, while other positions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"London black cab maker cuts 156 jobs - PwC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642