LONDON, March 19 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronz Holdings Plc former chairman Jamie Borwick disposed of his family's 38 percent stake in the maker of London's distinctive black cabs through an institutional placing, the firm said on Friday. "Yesterday's placing with a range of institutions widens our shareholder base and will improve liquidity, making the company a more attractive investment opportunity," Chairman Tim Melville-Ross said in a statement. The Borwick family held some 7.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"London cab maker's ex-chairman sells 38 pct stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.