LONDON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - London Mayor Ken Livingstone will contest luxury car maker Porsche's threatened legal challenge over his plan to tax gas guzzling cars driving in the city centre, a mayoral spokeswoman said on Saturday. In launching its proposed challenge last week Porsche said the 25 pound ($50) daily charge was unfair, would not cut emissions of carbon dioxide and would deter businesses from moving to the city. "Porsche's claim that it is illegal for the Mayor to introduce this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"London mayor plans to contest Porsche legal action" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642