FRANKFURT, Aug 20 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity group Lone Star has been approved as the buyer for German bank IKB , Germany's most prominent subprime casualty, financial sources told Reuters on Wednesday. German Finance Minister Peer Steinbrueck told reporters earlier that the supervisory board of German state lender KfW [KFW.UL] had agreed early on Wednesday to a sale of IKB. Lone Star, KfW and RHJ -- another group reported to be in the running -- all declined to comment. (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lone Star chosen as IKB buyer - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.