CHICAGO, March 31 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers on Friday said it would be be "impossible to avoid a long strike" if a bankruptcy court allows auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. to void its labor contracts and the company follows through. A filing on Friday would be another indication Delphi has never been serious about resolving labor cost issues through negotiation and leaves "no basis for continuing discussions," the UAW said in a statement. Delphi said Friday it would file ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Long strike unavoidable if Delphi deals voided-UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642