LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Lookers Plc , the motor dealership, said on Wednesday first half adjusted pretax profit fell to 15.5 million pounds ($28.6 million) from 18.1 million, slightly exceeding analysts' expectations. Forecasts ranged from 13.5 million pounds to 15.0 million. The group, which warned earlier this year that trading was being hit by the tougher economic climate and the credit crunch, said it expected its full-year results to be at the lower end of market expectations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lookers H1 profits fall, sees year at lower end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.