LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Car dealer Lookers Plc said on Friday an approach from Pendragon Plc about a possible deal involving the two companies and rival Reg Vardy Plc fundamentally undervalued its prospects. Britain's largest car dealer Pendragon had proposed resolving a bid battle for Reg Vardy by pressing ahead with its offer for the firm and merging with rival bidder Lookers. On Jan. 17, Lookers unveiled an agreed 492 million pound ($875 million), or 875 pence a share, takeover of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lookers says Pendragon move undervalues prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.