LONDON, June 22 (Reuters) - UK traffic information firm ITIS Holdings Plc posted better-than-expected full-year sales and earnings on Tuesday and said it was confident of achieving profitability before its cash reserves run out. ITIS, whose traffic messaging system supplies drivers with real-time traffic and route management data in a tie-up with auto services firm AA, said pre-tax losses before exceptionals narrowed by 15 percent to 5.4 million pounds ($9.9 million) in the year to March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Losses narrow at UK traffic information firm ITIS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.