SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - A long-delayed free trade agreement between Washington and Seoul faced more troubles on Thursday after the South Korean cabinet withdrew a bill for its ratification over translation blunders. It is the third time this year Seoul has been left embarrassed by mistakes in the Korean text of a such a pact after an FTA between South Korea and the European Union has twice been put on hold due to errors. The government said the South Korea-U.S. agreement will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lost in translation: more FTA embarrassment for S.Korea govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642