HANOVER, Germany, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Newly elected Lower Saxony state premier Christian Wulff said late on Wednesday a European Union Commissioner had told him the EU would decide next Wednesday to start legal action against Germany over a law that caps voting rights of shareholders in carmaker Volkswagen. Speaking to journalists, Wulff quoted Internal Markets Commissioner Frits Bolkenstein as telling him in a telephone conversation he wanted a decision because his recent talks with German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lower Saxony says EU near decision on VW law -Wulff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.