LONDON, Dec 24 (LPC) - The 10.28 billion euro loan to finance Benetton's bid for Italian toll-road operator Autostrade has secured the backing of six banks, banking sources said on Tuesday. Barclays, Credit Lyonnais, Goldman Sachs and La Caixa have joined Mediobanca and UBM as underwriters of the loan, which will allow the Benetton family's financing vehicle Schemaventotto to proceed with its bid for Autostrade. The deal's long maturity of 12 years, which is more typical of Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LPC-Four banks join Mediobanca/UBM for Autostrade loan-bankers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642