BOMBAY, July 29 (Reuters) - Indian construction and engineering firm Larsen & Toubro Ltd. told the Bombay exchange on Friday it would exit the tractor business by selling its stake in a joint venture with Deere & Co. . Financial details were not immediately available. L&T-John Deere Pvt. Ltd. was formed in 1997 to make agricultural tractors. L&T said it would focus on its core businesses of engineering and construction, electricals and electronics and information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"L&T to exit tractors, sell stake in Deere JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.