MUMBAI, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lumax Auto Technologies Ltd has formed an equally owned joint venture with Turin-based Cornaglia group to make emission systems, the Economic Times reported on Thursday. The JV will have an initial investment of 500 million rupees and already has orders for a similar amount from Tata Motors , Fiat and Bajaj Auto , the paper said. Cornaglia group is a key supplier to Fiat, the paper said. Lumax Auto officials could not be immediately reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lumax Auto, Italian firm form JV for emission systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.