NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Lumax Industries plans to set up two automotive lighting plants in two years, Senior Executive Director Anmol Jain told reporters on Friday. The first plant is being set up at Sanand in Gujarat to supply Tata Motors' Nano car and will become operational in the third quarter this fiscal, Jain said. The second plant will come up next fiscal in Bangalore and will supply lighting components to Toyota's Etios model. The firm sees a 20 percent growth in sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lumax Ind to set up 2 plants in 2 years-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642