PARIS, March 31 (Reuters) - Luxembourg should raise car fuel prices to discourage "gas pump tourism" by motorists from nearby countries and combat a rapid rise in carbon dioxide emissions, the OECD said on Wednesday. In an unusually frank statement on its environmental record, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development said Luxembourg produced as much greenhouse gases in 2007 as in 1990 despite a goal of reducing that output by 28 percent. Luxembourg was one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxembourg urged to stop 'gas pump tourism'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.