* Premium manufacturers expect Russia growth in 2010 * Unveil new models including $300,000 Porsche * Say crisis allowed a rethink on dealership structure By John Bowker MOSCOW, Aug 26 (Reuters) - A roll call of luxury carmakers have descended on Russia to rally the nation's long list of billionaires to snap up their latest models in the wake of last year's industry collapse. Porsche , Jaguar , Cadillac [GM.UL] and Bentley are among a host of high end manufacturers renting space at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury car makers battle it out for Russian buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.