By Christiaan Hetzner MOSCOW, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The Russian luxury car market may be one of the most coveted but companies like BMW , Daimler's Mercedes-Benz or Audi have to fight hard to win over wealthy, young and fickle buyers. The three German automakers dominate the global market for luxury cars, yet they are finding the strength of their brands is not enough to guarantee sales in Russia, where incomes are soaring. "Russia is one of the hardest-fought luxury markets in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury carmakers battle to impress Russian buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.