By Miral Fahmy SINGAPORE, Dec 21 (Reuters Life!) - What's Christmas without a little indulgence and a lot of guilt, with a global survey showing two in three people occasionally treat themselves to a luxury purchase, but a third then feel bad about it. The survey of 8,100 people by market research firm Synovate also showed that luxury really was what you made of it, with over a third defining it as everything above what is necessary. Nearly a fifth said it was having time to do whatever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury goods are a guilt-inducing indulgence-survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642