(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, double click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, June 21 (Reuters) - Macquarie Leasing Pty has priced its A$1 billion ($840 million) auto-backed securitisation, its second auto-loan deal since January, sole lead Macquarie Debt Markets said on Thursday. A total of 24 investors participated in the offer and included buyers in Europe, Asia and Australia. All tranches were oversubscribed at the pricing levels. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Macquarie prices A$1 bln auto loan receivables" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642