SYDNEY, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Macquarie Debt Markets said on Thursday it has priced a A$474 million ($359 million) automobile and equipment receivables-backed securitisation issue, known as Series 2005-1 REDS Trust. Pricing was a day earlier than planned due to heavy oversubscription, it said. BOQ Equipment Finance Limited is the originator of the assets and Bank of Queensland will be the servicer of the portfolio. Macquarie is senior lead manager, arranger and sole bookrunner. ABN AMRO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Macquarie prices Bank of Queensland ABS debt issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.