(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Macquarie Debt Markets said on Monday it would sell a A$1 billion ($794 million) auto-backed securitisation, one of the largest auto-loan deals in Australia. The transaction is a securitisation of a portfolio of Australian motor vehicle and equipment leases originated by Macquarie Leasing Pty, a unit of Macquarie Bank Ltd. , that specialises in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Macquarie unit to sell A$1 bln auto loan deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.