* MAG to start due diligence to buy strike-hit tyre plant * Process hangs over letter of intent with Continental * Points of disagreement include price and technology By John Irish DUBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Syrian-owned MAG group said on Wednesday it plans to start due diligence to buy a French tyre factory as soon as possible, despite wranglings over the letter of intent with Germany's Continental . MAG, a Dubai-based industrial and property group owned by Syrian businessman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAG, Continental talks on tyre plant sale stutter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.