By Andrew Stern CHICAGO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Women juggling a career and child-rearing may feel they lose out both ways, but Janet Truncale, a mother of three, became a partner at her accounting firm despite working flexible hours. Truncale's firm, Ernst & Young -- which provides workers with a weekly visit from a child psychologist, free lactation consulting and free breast pumps -- earned a spot on the Top 10 of Working Mother magazine's annual list of the best 100 U.S. companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magazine names 100 best U.S. employers for parents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.