(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, March 28 (Reuters) - Magna Entertainment Corp. , a problem-plagued U.S. horse-racetrack operator established by Canadian auto-parts tycoon Frank Stronach, is selling Florida real estate to its parent company to try to get on a firmer financial footing. The parent, MI Developments , said on Wednesday it will pay $35 million to subsidiary Magna Entertainment for property adjacent to Magna Entertainment's Palm Meadows thoroughbred horse training ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Entertainment sells Florida land to parent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642