* Magna hasn't lost any business as result of Opel deal * No crossover between management of Magna, Opel * Opel boards to operate independently from Magna * Magna will retain decentralized business model By John McCrank TORONTO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc has not lost any contracts because of its investment in Opel, a senior company executive said on Tuesday, after outlining some of the ways the Canadian auto parts supplier plans to keep the operations separate. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna "firewalls" will ease customer worries -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.