* Filings show Stronach stake at 1 mln shares * Equal to 0.4 pct stake in Magna, according to data * Sales speeded up in May and June * Stronach stepped down as Magna chairman in May (In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, June 21 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc founder Frank Stronach has been slowly but steadily reducing his stake in the auto parts company he founded, insider regulatory filings show. Data shows Stronach has sold nearly 17 million common shares in Magna since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna founder Stronach chisels away at stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.