NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc. , a Canadian automotive parts maker, said on Thursday it agreed to acquire all the outstanding shares of components maker Tesma International it does not already own. Under the agreement, shareholders of Tesma will receive 0.44 of a Class A subordinate voting share of Magna for each Class A subordinate voting share or cash. The total cash payable to Tesma shareholders will be capped at C$350 million, the companies said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna International to buy the rest of Tesma" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642