(In U.S. dollars unless noted) NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canadian autoparts maker Magna International reported lower fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday. Net profit fell to $28 million, or 24 cents a share, from $29 million, or 26 cents a share, a year earlier. Sales rose 7 percent to $6.8 billion during the quarter as a result of increases in North American, European and rest of World production sales, offset in part by reductions in complete vehicle assembly sales, tooling, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna International posts lower 4th qtr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642