(In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Magna International Inc. said on Monday that record sales revenues pushed boosted its fourth-quarter profit. The company said it had a net income of $178 million, or $1.81 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31. That compared with a profit of $139 million, or $1.35 per share, in the same period a year earlier. Magna International said sales in the quarter were $5.7 billion, up from $4.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna International profit jumps on record sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642