NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Canadian auto-parts group Magna International Inc. said on Tuesday its quarterly net income dropped sharply from a year earlier with restructuring and other charges. Magna said fourth-quarter net income fell to $83 million, or 75 cents per share, from $177 million, or $1.81 per share a year earlier. Earnings in the 2005 quarter were reduced by $157 million in pretax net charges, or $1.07 per share, the company said. Magna said it expected additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna International quarterly profit drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642