HAMBURG, Germany, Dec 30 (Reuters) - At least four suitors are in the race for insolvent German automotive supplier Karmann's roof business, a source close to the situation said, with Canada's Magna International leading the pack. At least two more bidders -- including financial group Nordwind Capital and supplier Vorwerk Autotec -- are in the hunt, in addition to previously known candidates Magna and CIE Automotive , the source close to the sale process said. The source was confirming a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna leads race for Karmann roof unit - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.