VIENNA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - BMW's British brand Mini will add another model to the products which Magna builds for it in Austria, newspaper Kleine Zeitung reported on Wednesday. Austria-based Magna-Steyr already assembles the Mini Countryman in Graz and has won a contract to build the Mini Paceman model, a two-door "sports activity coupe", the paper quoted BMW development head Klaus Draeger as saying. "Yes, we will have the Paceman built in Graz too," he told the paper. "As the auto is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna to make another Mini model in Austria-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.