FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Talks between Canadian auto parts supplier Magna and the European Opel dealership association, Euroda, were postponed on Monday by roughly two weeks to July 22, Euroda Vice-Chairman Albert Still said on Tuesday. Still declined to comment on whether the delay to hold meetings over greater dealer influence in a future Magna-Opel group was due to a snag in negotiations between Magna Opel parent General Motors and Magna. [ID:nLU371647] "That would be reading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna postpones talks with European Opel dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642