(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Magna International , the world's seventh biggest auto-parts maker, reported a bigger fourth-quarter profit on Thursday as revenues rose 35 percent from the year-earlier period. Magna said it had profit of $140 million, or $1.38 per share, for the period ended Dec. 31. That is up from income of $110 million, or $1.10 a share, in the prior-year quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna posts bigger fourth quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642