(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc , one of the world's biggest auto parts manufacturers, reported a big jump in quarterly earnings on Thursday as sales grew 13 percent. Magna said fourth-quarter profit rose to $312 million, or $1.32 a share, compared with earnings of $224 million, or 89 cents a share, in the same period last year. Revenue rose to $7.3 billion in the period ended Dec. 31. ($1=$1 Canadian) (Reporting By Susan Taylor; editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna profit climbs on strong sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642