HAMILTON, Ontario, May 28 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc would be open to collaboration with Fiat SpA or other European automakers it they were "win-win" scenarios, the company's co-chief executive told Reuters on Thursday. Magna is currently in a two-way battle with Fiat to buy General Motors Corp's German unit Opel, but co-CEO Don Walker would not comment on the specific situation, saying he was not up to date on all the details of the negotiations. Walker also said that while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna says open to "win-win" Fiat collaboration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642