* Magna founder set for payout of nearly $900 mln * Vote to proceed "in due course" * Ontario Securities Commission not convinced deal abusive * Shares drop nearly 1 pct to C$72.33 on the TSX (Adds details. In U.S. dollars unless noted) By John McCrank and Jeffrey Hodgson TORONTO, June 25 (Reuters) - The vote on Magna International Inc's plan to buy its founder's controlling shares for nearly $900 million will go ahead, but only after it complies with an order to give shareholders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna share vote postponed, more disclosure ordered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642