* Stock drops nearly 13 pct on TSX * Forecasts flat 5 pct margin in 2011 * Q4 EPS $0.88 vs Reuters I/B/E/S forecast $0.94 (In U.S. dollars unless noted) OTTAWA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc shares tumbled nearly 13 percent in opening trade on Thursday after the world's No. 3 auto-parts maker's quarterly earnings and 2011 margin forecast fell shy of expectations. Magna said after markets on Wednesday that it expects a flat operating margin of 5 percent this year as it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna shares tumble as profit picture disappoints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642