By Scott Anderson TORONTO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc. , one of the world's biggest auto-parts makers, plans to spin off two units later this year, but industry analysts said on Thursday it might find the companies a hard sell. Frank Stronach, Magna's flamboyant chairman and founder, said earlier this week that his Aurora, Ontario-based company is ready to launch its Magna Styr vehicle assembly division in some kind of spinoff "in a few months" and its recently acquired ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna spinoff of Steyr unit risky, analysts say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.