(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Magna International said on Friday it will take a fourth-quarter charge related to a subsidiary and the effect of higher corporate taxes in Ontario. The Canadian auto-parts supplier will notch a 28 cent a share charge in the fourth quarter. It relates to a restructuring of Decoma International's European operations, which will result in a $23 million, or 18 cents per share, hit. The effect of higher corporate taxes in Ontario ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna to take Q4 charge linked to Decoma, tax hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.