TORONTO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Canadian auto-parts maker Magna International Inc said on Wednesday it plans to close its two Ontario plants and consolidate its operations with other facilities, cutting about 850 jobs. Exterion, which makes plastic fenders, body panels, and decorative trim, said it would eventually shut its operations in Newmarket and Aurora, Ontario. The company, a division of Magna's Decoma International, plans to consolidate its operations with other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna unit to close two plants, 850 jobs cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642