BOMBAY, May 30 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicles maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , told the Bombay exchange on Monday its board had approved investing up to 1.4 billion rupees ($32.2 million) in its subsidiary. The funds will help Mahindra Automotive Steel Pvt. Ltd. in its acquisition and growth plans, the company said. The board also approved the acquisition of the Chakan unit of Amforge Industries Ltd. , which will be merged with Mahindra Automotive Steel. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra to buy Amforge unit, invest 1.4bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642