MUMBAI, May 26 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra is set to announce on Wednesday it is buying a stake in an electric car company, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday. Mahindra, India's largest utility vehicles and tractor maker, will be make an announcement at 11:45 a.m. (0615 GMT) in the southern Indian city of Bangalore, where the Reva Electric Car Company is headquartered, he said. Details of the transaction were not immediately available. Reva, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra to buy stake in electric car firm -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.