BOMBAY, Aug 18 (Reuters) - The directors of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest maker of tractors and utility vehicles, will meet on August 21 to consider a bid for the tractor business of Valtra Oy Ab, Finland & Valtra do Brasil Ltd, Brazil, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra to consider bid for Finland, Brazil units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.