MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd saw 7-8 percent loss in sales due to supply constraints for tyres, fuel injection equipments and castings in the June quarter, company president Pawan Goenka said on Wednesday. Earlier, Mahindra & Mahindra, India's largest utility vehicles maker, beat forecasts with a 40 percent rise in fiscal first quarter profit driven by increasing demand in a fast-growing auto market. [ID:nBMA008108] (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra exec:saw 7-8pct sales loss due to shortage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642