MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra Forgings Ltd said on Wednesday it has posted a consolidated net profit of 300 million rupees and net sales of 7.1 billion rupees for the quarter ended June 30. Corresponding figures for the previous year were not immediately available. (Reporting by Nandita Bose in MUMBAI; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Forgings Apr-Jun net at 300 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.