MUMBAI, June 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd's 9.27-million-share initial public offer (IPO) has been subscribed 3.13 times the shares on sale, according to data on the National Stock Exchange on Friday. Mahindra Holidays, a unit of utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , had set a price range of 275-325 rupees a share for the issue, which is set to close later in the day. The issue had received 29.03 million bids in total as of 1:19 p.m. on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Holidays IPO subscribed 3.13 times" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642