MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd has priced shares of its 9.27-million-share initial public offer (IPO) at 300 rupees each, a top official said on Monday. The subscribers include insurance companies and mutual funds, Arun Nanda, chairman, said on television channel CNBC-TV18. Mahindra Holidays, a unit of utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , had set a price range of 275-325 rupees a share for the issue. The issue, representing about 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Holidays prices IPO shares at 300 rupees each" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642